Monday, January 16, 2012

Rockies Off Season Moves. And Opening Day.

Things about the Colorado Rockies that I am excited about today:
  • Seth Smith has been re-signed to the Colorado Rockies. In a one year, $2.4 million deal. While that's some serious dough, he's an asset that we definitely need to keep around to stay viable for the playoffs. ROCKTEMBER BABY!
  • Rockies Fest 2012 is this weekend. I've got my list, checked it twice. I'm headed to the autographs table, folks.
  • Opening day is April 9th - did you buy Rockies tickets for this game yet? I sure did. Missing out on the first day of the season would be a serious bummer. And if you seriously don't want to go, at least head out to a tailgate or host a bbq to watch the game. Fan support is what this team needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment